Great Opportunity to join the NLC Team!
NLC is seeking an Office Manager (flexible part-time /temporary) to be part of their team during the busy summer season through early fall.
The Office Manager will provide administrative support to ensure efficient operations of the office and organization as a whole. The position will report to the Executive Director and will assist with administrative duties as well as provide support for NLC’s communication and outreach programs. Successful candidate should have strong organizational skills and the ability to work effectively as a member of a small team.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
- Provide overall administrative support for Executive Director
- Provide support for program and event logistics
- Serve as initial point-of-contact for NLC
- Coordinate meetings and logistics with NLC’s Board of Directors
- Ensure smooth administrative operations/logistics
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Proficiency in Spanish preferred (other languages a plus);
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work;
- Proficient in MS Office;
- Experience with Mail Chimp, WordPress, Photoshop, and Abila (or similar donor data software) preferred;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.